Saturday 23 January 2016

Hamadagawa

I have been busy sorting out things for our moving for the last two weeks or so and I felt like I would go mad unless I went out to see some birds!

I had to go to Kaihin-makuhari on that day, which was an excellent excuse to have a look in the small river called Hamadagawa near Kaihin-makuhari Station.

Towards the river-mouth, I heard gulls screaming and I got as excited as the gulls!!


Something must have been floating out from the underground drainage as all of the birds were crazy near the exit.



There were also Japanese White-eyes, Great Tits, Brown-eared Bulbuls, Oriental Turtle Doves, Blue Rock Thrushes, Dusky Thrushes and an Olive-backed Pipit alongside the river.



PLEASE sign the petition for the Gyotoku Bird Observatory:
http://birdinginjapan.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/help-gyotoku-bird-observatory-in-crisis.html

No comments:

Post a Comment